Weekend Recap.
Well boys and girls, this is it. The last weekend that was. We kick off student staff training this evening at 5pm and I will be werkin' around the clock until we open the halls on Wednesday, August 22. So long free time! Farewell! It's been real, it's been fun, heck, it's been real fun!
A good weekend nonetheless! What all did I get into?
A good weekend nonetheless! What all did I get into?
- La Rosalita's Friday after work with coworkers and new friends from another institution.
- Haveli for Indian food with D Friday night.
- The Good Wife Season 1 on DVD. Thanks Luke!
- A trip to the outlet malls to take advantage of the tax free weekend.
- A friend's open house for her home. Super cute!
- Dinner at Llewellyn's Saturday night with Kels.
- Rooster today for Brunch with Shrev and Luke.
Not sure there will be much blogging time in the next few weeks so in case I don't see you, Happy August!
Cheers.
Comments