Outbreak
Did you see that movie? The one with Dustin Hoffman, the monkey, the hazmat suits...No? Well perhaps you've seen the preview for the new movie, Contagion, with the cast of thousands including Matt Damon, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Winslet, Jude Law, and the list goes on and on. Still no? Well look into them! Outbreak is a great film from the mid 90s and the Contagion preview is worth checking out before it hits theaters later this year.
What's that got to do with anything? Well that was my morning (or the version I played out in my head). Sadly, I can't share any details of why I envisioned Dustin Hoffman coming into my office all suited up. But it proves that once again, my life isn't boring. And that vaccinations are a good thing. And that there's some nasty stuff out there.
Happy hump day! Cheers.
What's that got to do with anything? Well that was my morning (or the version I played out in my head). Sadly, I can't share any details of why I envisioned Dustin Hoffman coming into my office all suited up. But it proves that once again, my life isn't boring. And that vaccinations are a good thing. And that there's some nasty stuff out there.
Happy hump day! Cheers.
Comments
I read the book, too, that was associated with the movie (The Hot Zone) - def recommend!