if you're going through hell...

...keep on going don't slow down if you're scared don't show it, you might get out before the devil even knows you're there...

Woke up this morning to find out that my poor roommate who has had nothing but car trouble for the past few days had her car window smashed and her radio and a/c system completely ripped out. Awesome.

Still impressed with the Athens police. My second encounter with them in 24 hours and they came rather quickly. Not really impressed that the officer decided to inform us the neighborhood has seen better days and we have some crack houses in the area as well as a house nearby where dead bodies were pulled from. AWESOME.

I thought I left crime land. Obviously not. We have a gate that surrounds our property and we haven't been closing or locking it but we will now.

Going to lunch at Five Guys (supposed to be a great burger place in town) with a few members of my cohort. Also returning the Xterra for a smaller car and checking out a new gym. Most likely taking my roommate to meet up with friends since she is leaving town for a wedding. If so, it will be right by the outlet malls so I may have to stop in and do some shopping!

Hopefully today will be a better day!

Cheers.

Comments

Jackie said…
oh my gosh! that's a ridiculous 2 days!
J said…
Holy guacamole! I hope you are ok!!

Popular Posts