[insert creative title here]

I feel like the boy who cried wolf. Each time I post, I claim it's the last one for a few days and yet here I am again posting! It's addictive. I'm missing some Cafe Eclectic this morning. First Saturday in a while I am not strolling through Midtown to visit it. I need to find a new breakfast joint in Athens. 

Had a good night out in Atlanta last night. Went to Taqueria del Sol (Taco Banana) for dinner and then went to Neighbor's, a massive bar with a huge porch. The weather was perfect last night. Also had a chance to hang out with Carson, a friend of Ash and J's from law school. She's great.

I need to call Will and apologize to him today. He spent a solid part of last night in the ER having blood work done and I think I called and texted him about a gazillion times to check in on him. I think he got pretty annoyed...

Well, I am off. Time for the Target and IKEA runs. That nervous pit has begun to settle in my stomach once again. I'm not a big fan of transitions or not knowing where I am and Athens is definitely brand new territory for me. 

Btdubbs-Went inside my first 2 story grocery store last night. Yep. TWO STORIES. It was a Kroger. I was in awe. 

Happy Saturday. Cheers.

Comments

Popular Posts